Wiki Posts
Search

New 747 business seats - photo

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2005, 11:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
I look forward to trying this out when it is finally embodied on the LHR route.
Any ideas when this might be?
Old Apr 22, 2005, 1:42 pm

Is this why they've removed the A346 off BKK/AKL?

Originally Posted by spk
Probably not BKK-KIX but A340-600 will operate TG676/677 BKK-NRT-BKK on Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun beginning 17 July 2005. That aircraft will have both new F and C class.
The A346 was originally loaded into the schedule on BKK/AKL starting mid-July IIRC. Now it's an MD-11
Old Apr 24, 2005, 6:32 am

Programs: BA, QR status varies from rags to riches - now gold, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by lallyr
Any ideas on when this is getting launched on the LHR route?

I got a trip planned in July? Would be nice to fly in this new seat. Looks quite nice.

Is it one of the sleeper types?
Same question from me... Im planning to travel in business class in October on TG, but only if the new seats are installed. All information welcome.
Grantosol
Old Apr 24, 2005, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by kittiyut
Instead of upgrading the A300 and MD11s, Thai should get rid of them, esp. the MD11 !!
yeah, I agree, but I dont think there is much chance of that...no use wishing for the impossible........better to upgrade the seats and interior of those older planes (and I would be satisfied)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.