Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interline TG (Smile) to Qatar

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2020, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold Lifetime, AA 2M, Delta 2M, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Club, EK Platinum
Interline TG (Smile) to Qatar

TG International will interline to Qatar but I am flying Luang Prabang... TG flight number but operated by Thai Smile and connecting to a Qatar flight three hours later. Will they interline when I check in at Luang Prabang?
Old Mar 11, 2020, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTheRoad
TG International will interline to Qatar but I am flying Luang Prabang... TG flight number but operated by Thai Smile and connecting to a Qatar flight three hours later. Will they interline when I check in at Luang Prabang?
If on a single booking, then no issues.

If on separate bookings, then maybe. I have no personal insights to offer other than THAI at BKK are very accommodating, but as for Luang Prabang....

By the way, Luang Prabang was a great destination
Old Mar 11, 2020, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold Lifetime, AA 2M, Delta 2M, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Club, EK Platinum
Separate tickets so... it will be a roll of the dice at Luang Prabang.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 3:59 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Separate tickets so... it will be a roll of the dice at Luang Prabang.
Separate ticket means low chance but not impossible. I hope you have enough time in case you need to go landside and back through security.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Three hours. Enough?
Old Mar 11, 2020, 4:04 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Three hours. Enough?
What airport? BKK? Should be but if your inbound is very late or there is a delay in luggage delivery you may break out in a sweat. I think QR bag drop is T-60.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 4:06 am
Original Poster

BKK, flying Premium Economy with TG/Smile but that does provide much of an edge. With the new health checks... probably adds to the time to get through immigration.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 5:29 am

BKK, flying Premium Economy with TG/Smile but that does provide much of an edge. With the new health checks... probably adds to the time to get through immigration.
So, how did it work out?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.