Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can guest use first class check-in?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2019, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Can guest use first class check-in?

I have a friend flying in Y while I am in F on a Thai flight. Same flight but different tickets. I know I can guest my friend into the lounge but can we also use the first class check-in together?
Old Dec 6, 2019, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Slickw
I have a friend flying in Y while I am in F on a Thai flight. Same flight but different tickets. I know I can guest my friend into the lounge but can we also use the first class check-in together?
You will be absolutely fine. I have done this with me in F and kids in C.
RTWFF and Slickw like this.
Old Dec 8, 2019, 2:37 pm

Programs: TG, SQ. Amex
Originally Posted by Slickw
Yes, have done this on several occasions
Old Jan 9, 2020, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
You will be absolutely fine. I have done this with me in F and kids in C.
Were you able to guest more than one child into the f lounge? I'm travelling with my husband and mother in law, who are travelling in c and was hoping i might be able to get them both into the f lounge.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 9:32 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by jchock1
Were you able to guest more than one child into the f lounge? I'm travelling with my husband and mother in law, who are travelling in c and was hoping i might be able to get them both into the f lounge.
You may have difficulty. A while ago, I was informed I could only have 1 guest accompany me in BKK F lounge. An extra guest would be $100 USD.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 4:25 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
You may have difficulty. A while ago, I was informed I could only have 1 guest accompany me in BKK F lounge. An extra guest would be $100 USD.
That's interesting - I didn't know TG would offer paid access to their F lounges. I'm travelling with two other pax in June, and have assumed that as *A Gold I'd only get one of them into the lounge. We are all flying Y Class. However TG Australia are offering paid access to some of their Bangkok lounges for a fee so who knows https://www.thaiairways.com/sites/en...ngepasses.page
Old Jan 9, 2020, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RTWFF
That's interesting - I didn't know TG would offer paid access to their F lounges. I'm travelling with two other pax in June, and have assumed that as *A Gold I'd only get one of them into the lounge. We are all flying Y Class. However TG Australia are offering paid access to some of their Bangkok lounges for a fee so who knows https://www.thaiairways.com/sites/en...ngepasses.page
ROP members can also use miles to buy lounge access - Royal Silk (biz) lounges only thought, not Royal First.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, I had both kids in the lounge. They were 13 and 15 at that time. Besides TG being very accommodating with kids, there were other factors that might have helped in the access for them both. TG's children policy

However, you have no entitlement to guest 2 adults, only 1. You you can try and ask politely, but expect a polite 'no'.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 7:35 pm

Thanks! I'll ask. If no, will they come get me for my flight in the business lounge?
Old Jan 10, 2020, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks! I'll ask. If no, will they come get me for my flight in the business lounge?
I suspect not, but that is just an opinion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.