Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Way too many Bus gates, only Thai, and no Bus Class buses.....awful

Way too many Bus gates, only Thai, and no Bus Class buses.....awful

Old Feb 14, 20, 8:57 am

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by SKT-DK View Post
I do not know the schedule by heart, but it could very well have something to do with availability of A380 capable gates. There are not many of those at BKK - if I recall correctly, there are only 3?
Yes, itís the shortage of A380 gates for LH & EK, they will pay for gates, unlike tightass TG....
Old Feb 15, 20, 2:23 am

Programs: SK EBG for Life (*G), BA Gold, HH DIA, IC Platinum Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by chris63 View Post
Yes, itís the shortage of A380 gates for LH & EK, they will pay for gates, unlike tightass TG....
I am sure EK is willing to pay more, yes indeed - but to be fair, a previous poster did mention that his LH flights left from bus gates the past two times, so guess LH is no less tight-... than TG
Old Feb 15, 20, 4:34 am

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by SKT-DK View Post
I am sure EK is willing to pay more, yes indeed - but to be fair, a previous poster did mention that his LH flights left from bus gates the past two times, so guess LH is no less tight-... than TG
I know LH want to pay for the A380 gates, they are given low priority by AOT because itís only a seasonal A380 service.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: