Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TG J Class amenity kits?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2019, 2:06 am

Yes, MD out, Lacoste in seems to be a pattern. FCO-BKK , Lacoste again.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 8:18 pm

Red/yellow MD on 465 BKK-MEL. I noticed AT LEAST 6-8 left behind when I was getting off. Obviously my good taste in liking these is not universal.
Thai-Kiwi likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 1:09 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by paolo64
Red/yellow MD on 465 BKK-MEL. I noticed AT LEAST 6-8 left behind when I was getting off. Obviously my good taste in liking these is not universal.
To be fair though, I think a lot of pax do not really care about taking the amenity kits home and just leave them onboard.

I should stop too as it is filling up my cupboard space!
Old Apr 21, 2019, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SKT-DK

To be fair though, I think a lot of pax do not really care about taking the amenity kits home and just leave them onboard.

I should stop too as it is filling up my cupboard space!
I do try to apply them for practical purposes. E.g. flights with no amenity kit, friends unplanned staying over, packing cables and chargers in my carry on, and a few other purposes Though that still leaves me building the inventory faster than I can use them. The much despised United Airlines tins are very useful coffee and tea containers in the kitchen. Whish they were still around since I never got many of those.
Thai-Kiwi likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I do try to apply them for practical purposes. E.g. flights with no amenity kit, friends unplanned staying over, packing cables and chargers in my carry on, and a few other purposes Though that still leaves me building the inventory faster than I can use them. The much despised United Airlines tins are very useful coffee and tea containers in the kitchen. Whish they were still around since I never got many of those.
I have put a few of the Samsonite and Furla cases to good use for various cables/chargers/batterypacks - very handy indeed. I still use two (very) old First Class bags for toiletries when travelling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.