New website

Old May 22, 2018, 6:38 am
Original Poster

New website

It looks like Thai have changed their website and it seems to be full of bugs and clearly not been tested properly. Presently I am unable to log into my ROP account. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Old May 23, 2018, 1:18 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
I do not think that their main website has changed recently, maybe your local one?
I can access my ROP page
Old May 23, 2018, 5:26 am
hgp
Ambassador: Thai Airways

Programs: EK*P, TG*P, SQ*PPS
No change in last 48 hours that I can observe, so it may be location specific. Where are you accessing the website from?

I have noticed the member section is very, very slow to load/navigate.
Old May 24, 2018, 1:11 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
TG site looks the same to me. Logging in ROP no problem too.
Old May 25, 2018, 6:52 am

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by albion1
It looks like Thai have changed their website and it seems to be full of bugs and clearly not been tested properly. Presently I am unable to log into my ROP account. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Logging in to mine also, no problem

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.