Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Food from a Michelin Chef when departing from Paris

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum

Had the pleasure to fly F from CDG recently and was pleasantly surprised to find some dishes created by the Michelin Chef Francois Adamski. I had the "
Pressé of duck foie gras with smoked eel, small vegetable pickles" (picture below), which was excellent. It was one of the best Starters I have ever had on board of a plane.
Unfortunately I already had my preorder menu so that I could not sample the main dish. Also Royal Silk Class passengers enjoy dishes created by this Chef.
Details here: https://www.thaiairways.com/fr_FR/ne...adamski.pageBy coincidence Francois Adamski was also on board and asked passengers in F and J for Feedback
Hopefully this collaboration will go on and Extended to other destinations!

Pressé of duck foie gras with smoked eel, small vegetable pickles
Old Apr 22, 2018, 4:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
That looks really good, and very much like a worthy F appetiser.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
That looks really good, and very much like a worthy F appetiser.
it does not only look good, it had also an excellent taste!
Old May 4, 2018, 6:35 pm

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by BinSabai
Had the pleasure to fly F from CDG recently and was pleasantly surprised to find some dishes created by the Michelin Chef Francois Adamski. I had the "
Pressé of duck foie gras with smoked eel, small vegetable pickles" (picture below), which was excellent. It was one of the best Starters I have ever had on board of a plane.
Unfortunately I already had my preorder menu so that I could not sample the main dish. Also Royal Silk Class passengers enjoy dishes created by this Chef.
Details here: https://www.thaiairways.com/fr_FR/ne...adamski.pageBy coincidence Francois Adamski was also on board and asked passengers in F and J for Feedback
Hopefully this collaboration will go on and Extended to other destinations!

Pressé of duck foie gras with smoked eel, small vegetable pickles
I have been using the day time flights to London in recent times, rather than the overnights, so have not been in F for about 6 months. I must fly again soon....miss the Caviar
BinSabai likes this.
Old May 4, 2018, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Thaikwai
I have been using the day time flights to London in recent times, rather than the overnights, so have not been in F for about 6 months. I must fly again soon....miss the Caviar
recently they also changed the way they serve caviar. instead of beeing served from a larger can and from a cart, you get your own small glass of caviar and some halfmoon-shape plate with all the trimmings
was not the first time I saw that, probably for around 2 years around?
Coathanger likes this.
Old May 5, 2018, 2:47 am

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by BinSabai
recently they also changed the way they serve caviar. instead of beeing served from a larger can and from a cart, you get your own small glass of caviar and some halfmoon-shape plate with all the trimmings
was not the first time I saw that, probably for around 2 years around?
Yes, I have had the Caviar served that way a few times....also nice the way they serve the caviar bowl in the Abalone shell...nice touch

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.