Wiki Posts
Search

Happy New Year!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2017, 3:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Happy New Year!

All TG frequent flyers a happy new year and a 2018 with excellent health, safe and smooth travel, higher frequent flyer status or at least a requalification free of mileage runs!
Old Dec 31, 2017, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by BinSabai
All TG frequent flyers a happy new year and a 2018 with excellent health, safe and smooth travel, higher frequent flyer status or at least a requalification free of mileage runs!
Happy New Year Bin Sabai! Your numerous posts filled generously with pertinent information about TG is always a good read for us. Thank you! May you have a wonderful year! Happy travels.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 10:39 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Happy New Year (Thai calendar 2561 ) to all TG frequent fliers and FT friends.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 3:30 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LTG, IHG Platinum
Have a great 2018 everybody - TG (and I) hope it's always Smooth As Silk
Old Dec 31, 2017, 9:34 pm

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Happy New Year to all the FT community. Happy and safe travels to everybody, especially BinSabai, with whom I enjoy the banter on this forum.

As a matter of interest, is it actually the year 2561 in Thailand now, or does it kick in on April 13, New Year's Day in Thailand and other countries that follow the Buddhist/Hindu calendar?
BinSabai likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Thaikwai
As a matter of interest, is it actually the year 2561 in Thailand now, or does it kick in on April 13, New Year's Day in Thailand and other countries that follow the Buddhist/Hindu calendar?
it's 2561 in Thailand from the 1. January!
and a great year 2561 to you Thaikwai! don't work too hard and enjoy life!
Old Jan 1, 2018, 1:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
it's 2561 in Thailand...don't work too hard and enjoy life!
I will plead my case with Mrs TK. Wish me lots of luck.....
BinSabai likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 3:59 am

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi

I will plead my case with Mrs TK. Wish me lots of luck.....
I think BinSabai was directing his comment to the "Buffalo" rather than the "Kiwi"......one of us will have to change his/her handle.........but that doesn't mean that BinSabai would not want to single you out, also, for Special New Year wishes.......Thai-Kiwi.......
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:51 am

Programs: ROP *G, BAEC Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond
Happy 2018 to you all TG Flyers. May this year be a great year for us FFs. Take care, stay safe and happy flying!
BinSabai likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Thaikwai
I think BinSabai was directing his comment to the "Buffalo" rather than the "Kiwi"......one of us will have to change his/her handle.........but that doesn't mean that BinSabai would not want to single you out, also, for Special New Year wishes.......Thai-Kiwi.......
yes indeed, but I guess that Thai-Kiwi referred to the "don't work too hard and enjoy life!"-part, which I actually wish everyone of us and also myself!
Old Jan 2, 2018, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
yes indeed, but I guess that Thai-Kiwi referred to the "don't work too hard and enjoy life!"-part, which I actually wish everyone of us and also myself!
You guess correctly! I took the comment to be applicable to all - seemed a fair and reasonable assumption ;-)
BinSabai likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.