Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot see my booking on their website

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2016, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Cannot see my booking on their website

Anyone else having difficulty with 'Manage My Booking'? I have a reference number and confirmation email but when I go on the Thai Airways website and look up my booking, it returns the following,

"We are unable to find this confirmation number. Please validate your entry and try again or contact us for further information. (8104)"
Old Dec 16, 2016, 11:36 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
you need to enter passenger name and Amadeus number
I have never any troubles with that one
Old Dec 18, 2016, 8:51 pm

Programs: TG/ROP*P; CX OW/G; LH M&M; UN Privilege; KC Nomad; IT Kingclub; SPG Platinum
check for spelling mistakes such as O (alphabet) and 0 (number) are sometimes quite confusing
Old Dec 19, 2016, 2:23 am

In the emails they sent, they used to have an invisible special char in front of the booking confirmation number. If you copy and paste this number to the form on the website it happens that this special char is copied and pasted too. This leads to the error that the booking could not be found.
Try to enter the booking number by hand or skip the first char for copy & paste and add it manually.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 3:01 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by DevDedication
In the emails they sent, they used to have an invisible special char in front of the booking confirmation number. If you copy and paste this number to the form on the website it happens that this special char is copied and pasted too. This leads to the error that the booking could not be found.
Try to enter the booking number by hand or skip the first char for copy & paste and add it manually.
do you mean the "TG/" for the number TG/XXXXXX ?
you only need to copy paste the XXXXXX then!
Old Dec 20, 2016, 5:58 am

You might not have the Thai booking reference number,try the link if that works you will see a Thai Airways booking number.I book with a travel agent and rarely get the Thai booking number.I use the site below to get the correct number to use on Thai's website.
https://www.viewtrip.com/VTHome.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.