Wiki Posts
Search

Free 10MB wifi for Gold

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2016, 1:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: ROP *G, BAEC Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond
Free 10MB wifi for Gold

Just got this email. When I first saw it I was excited. Then I realised that just like in F, the 10MB will be gone in no time. Still better than nothing.

---------------------------------

Royal Orchid Plus

DEAR xxxxxxx

Exclusively for our valued Gold members, we are very pleased to provide you with complimentary onboard WiFi access when traveling on selected THAI aircraft.

Enjoy up to a maximum of 10 MB on A380-800 aircraft operating between Bangkok and London, Paris and Tokyo, and A330-300 (A33h) aircraft operating between Bangkok and Seoul, Taipei, Beijing, Shanghai and other key regional destinations.

Simply Log-in with your Royal Orchid Plus membership number and your personal codes below as a username and password.*

Your WiFi PIN code is :
Xxxxxxxxx
We look forward to welcoming you onboard THAI, with a complimentary WiFi among an array of benefits enjoyed by top tier Gold members.

* For more information visit thaiairways.com/rop

Star
Alliance

Earn
Miles

* Please do not reply this email. Comments or questions can be made to [email protected]

Privary Terms and Conditions

Unsubscribe

For more information visit thaiairways.com/rop

Best viewed with Chrome 36.0 or newer.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 2:11 am

Programs: TG Plat, AF Lifetime Plat , QR plat , SPG Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by kinchai
Just got this email. When I first saw it I was excited. Then I realised that just like in F, the 10MB will be gone in no time. Still better than nothing.

---------------------------------

Royal Orchid Plus

DEAR xxxxxxx

Exclusively for our valued Gold members, we are very pleased to provide you with complimentary onboard WiFi access when traveling on selected THAI aircraft.

Enjoy up to a maximum of 10 MB on A380-800 aircraft operating between Bangkok and London, Paris and Tokyo, and A330-300 (A33h) aircraft operating between Bangkok and Seoul, Taipei, Beijing, Shanghai and other key regional destinations.

Simply Log-in with your Royal Orchid Plus membership number and your personal codes below as a username and password.*

Your WiFi PIN code is :
Xxxxxxxxx
We look forward to welcoming you onboard THAI, with a complimentary WiFi among an array of benefits enjoyed by top tier Gold members.

* For more information visit thaiairways.com/rop

Star
Alliance

Earn
Miles

* Please do not reply this email. Comments or questions can be made to [email protected]

Privary Terms and Conditions

Unsubscribe

For more information visit thaiairways.com/rop

Best viewed with Chrome 36.0 or newer.
I received a similar email from ROP. As Plat they gave me 3 codes each for 10 MB .
Old Jul 30, 2016, 2:18 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
as a Platinum member I got 3 times 10 MB. But as you said, it will not last for long...
Old Jul 30, 2016, 2:33 am

They've been giving out cards with free 10 (I think) MB access on the last couple of A380's I've been on.

I guess there hasn't been much take-up and they to get pax to start using it. But it's not worth bothering to fire up the laptop for 10MB.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 9:58 am

Programs: BRK-B
Do you know the expiry?
Old Jul 30, 2016, 4:52 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Noppasit
Do you know the expiry?
they do not mention
Old Aug 6, 2016, 2:10 am

Programs: DL Gold / AA Gold
Let the large picture spam to who every you know is flying begins

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.