Community
Wiki Posts
Search

THAI: News

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2024, 5:29 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
the average just 5 flights per day to Chiangmai are somehow disappointing...used to be around 10 precovid

still no flights to Auckland and other destinations in Europe like Vienna, Brussels and Madrid not coming back...
restlessinRNO likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 7:30 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BinSabai
the average just 5 flights per day to Chiangmai are somehow disappointing...used to be around 10 precovid

still no flights to Auckland and other destinations in Europe like Vienna, Brussels and Madrid not coming back...
I think the simple answer is they still do not have the planes, nor the crew to scale up
Old Mar 19, 2024, 7:55 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
I think the simple answer is they still do not have the planes, nor the crew to scale up
indeed...already a very ambitious schedule with the reduced fleet...guess not much reserves left as they had in the past...so more delays and cancellations to expect...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.