Wiki Posts
Search

BKK PEK on 747

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2015, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
BKK PEK on 747

Does TG currently provide real F service on TG614 BKK PEK? last time I flew this in August and it was F seating but with J service.
Do not want to waste upgrade certificate if it is not real F service
Old Oct 27, 2015, 6:27 am
Original Poster

answering my own question: yes currently TG614 is a 747 with real F service and not just F seating like in August. However I had on this flight one of my worst F experience on TG (no the crew tried hard and can not be blamed). Maybe some more details in another thread.
on the positive side ,maybe it was good not to have a terrific F experience on this flight as this would have been too much in contrast to the nightmares at PEK airport...
Old Nov 10, 2015, 9:23 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Thanks for the post. Looking forward your thread on the service. I plan to take the same flight in F later this year.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 10:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mediator
Thanks for the post. Looking forward your thread on the service. I plan to take the same flight in F later this year.
you are welcome!
I posted it already in following thread, scroll about half down the page
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-...ng-bite-8.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.