Wiki Posts
Search

Thai 77W C Updates?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2014, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
Thai 77W C Updates?

For additional clarification, this applies to Thai ordered aircraft only (D7 Boeing customer codes and non-Jet Airways planes).

I recently noticed from a picture on ANet that there are several versions of the 777-3D7ER business class.

I've flown on the purple version, but it looks like there is at least one plane with an updated interior is flying around.

Anyone know what tail number going forward is being delivered with this interior? I'm taking CPH - BKK in July and would love to try out this new version!
Old May 19, 2014, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Kind of answered my own question.

HS-TKU, delivered on 1/21/2014 is the plane in the picture. TG has 3 more 77W's on order, so one can assume all new planes will be delivered with the updated interior.

However, the question of when did this updated interior begin to be installed is still valid.
Old May 19, 2014, 11:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Do we think there's anything different apart from the color scheme? Looks like the two-class configuration with 1-2-1 in J.
Old May 19, 2014, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kacee
Do we think there's anything different apart from the color scheme? Looks like the two-class configuration with 1-2-1 in J.
Looks to be a little different from what I can gather.

This trip report from Flight Reports may be the new interior. If it is, there are some differences in the seats.
Old May 19, 2014, 12:55 pm

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by MonThruThurs
Looks to be a little different from what I can gather.

This trip report from Flight Reports may be the new interior. If it is, there are some differences in the seats.
Awesome site I have tons of flight reports there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.