Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't find my booking (eBookers booking)?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2012, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Gold, BA Blue, Thai Silver
Can't find my booking (eBookers booking)?

Hi and sorry to ask a bit of a dumb question.

I booked Thai Airways London - Sydney (J-class) in mid-August via eBookers. The eBookers confirmation has a Thai airways booking ref, but if I try to check my booking on Thai or checkmytrip.com it says that it cannot find my booking.

I called Thai in London with that same reference and they can see the booking. Does this mean I won't be able to do online check-in or choose seats?

Thanks
Old Jul 7, 2012, 3:28 pm

Programs: EB Diamond - QR Gold - FB Silver
Originally Posted by shorttd
Hi and sorry to ask a bit of a dumb question.

I booked Thai Airways London - Sydney (J-class) in mid-August via eBookers. The eBookers confirmation has a Thai airways booking ref, but if I try to check my booking on Thai or checkmytrip.com it says that it cannot find my booking.

I called Thai in London with that same reference and they can see the booking. Does this mean I won't be able to do online check-in or choose seats?

Thanks
I had this problem also some time ago. In my case the reason was I copy/paste the booking ref in to the thai web page and for some reason it added an emty space I didn't see. If I typed it or deleted the extra space it worked ok.
Also it could be that you need to use the other ref number, not thai. If you have any.
If no luck with that, try the Lufthansa web site.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 5:42 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by shorttd

Thanks
Hi, next time you are speaking to Thai, request your desired seating
Old Jul 8, 2012, 4:40 am

For checkmytrip you need the AMADEUS-PNR.

TG rev bookings always have 2 file keys, also one from there own system. I think the name is ORCHID, but I might be wrong. (award only one TG-PNR, but this is not the story here).

The TG web site should accept both now.

Are you sure you got the AMADEUS-PNR? Maybe eBookers uses SABRE or WORLDSPAN. Then there is of cours no AMA file key.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 4:45 am

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
Thai have just cancelled a Number of BKK-SYD flights and this is causing problems with CheckMyTrip etc.

Suggest you speak to your agent.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 5:16 am
hgp
Ambassador: Thai Airways

Programs: EK*P, TG*P, SQ*PPS
Call TG and ask for the Amadeus PNR. You can also ask for the TG booking reference (TG/XXXXXX). Use the first at checkmytrip (or the LH site) and the TG PNR on the TG site.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Gold, BA Blue, Thai Silver
Brilliant. Thanks for the suggestions all.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 10:06 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Fan2502
TG rev bookings always have 2 file keys, also one from there own system. I think the name is ORCHID, but I might be wrong. (award only one TG-PNR, but this is not the story here).
Actually the name of the system is ROYAL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.