BKK-NRT morning flight in F

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2011, 10:04 am
Suspended
Original Poster

BKK-NRT morning flight in F

Hey guys
just booked a ticket in paid F (for once) BKK-NRT on the 77W

Im staying on Sukhumvit, so what time should I leave the hotel to the airport so that I can grab a 1 hour massage before the flight? I am not checking bags? is the new train superfast, or do you reccomend a cab to save hassle at that time of the morning (assuming 5am leave hotel)?

The flight from BKK-NRT is like 6 hours long, will they serve breakfast AND lunch? or just breakfast?

Just wondering so I know to gorge in the lounge on some b'fast or wait till on board - I would prefer a lunch service so I can try this infamous caviar and dom combo!

Thanks for the tips!
Old Aug 30, 2011, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by charlotteimmigration
Hey guys
just booked a ticket in paid F (for once) BKK-NRT on the 77W

Im staying on Sukhumvit, so what time should I leave the hotel to the airport so that I can grab a 1 hour massage before the flight? I am not checking bags? is the new train superfast, or do you reccomend a cab to save hassle at that time of the morning (assuming 5am leave hotel)?

The flight from BKK-NRT is like 6 hours long, will they serve breakfast AND lunch? or just breakfast?

Just wondering so I know to gorge in the lounge on some b'fast or wait till on board - I would prefer a lunch service so I can try this infamous caviar and dom combo!

Thanks for the tips!
I'll fill in info that I'm privy to:

The Airport Train starts at 6AM so this isn't an option. The roads are generally empty at 5AM so you'll not have a problem; it won't even be necessary to take the highway.

The Spa opens at 6AM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.