Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Warning on current immigration clearance time

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warning on current immigration clearance time

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2014, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by concol
Does TG still give out fast track passes for Business Class ... last time I was in BKK over 1 year ago I came in from NRT and did not recall getting one ... I was asleep for most of the fight so might have missed it when the crew passed them out, didn't remember to ask till I was off the plane.

Will be flying TG from MNL to BKK late April and wondering if I will get one.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Fan2502
No fast track passes, BUT your B/P is enough to use Fast Track.
Thanks ... will remember that, I will make sure to the use the fast track lane this time around.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 6:46 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by concol
Thanks ... will remember that, I will make sure to the use the fast track lane this time around.
and you need to go to the TG fast lane; the other dedicated fast lanes where you need a pass (some other airlines or services that you can purchase) will not let you in with the TG BP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.