Wiki Posts
Search

BKK-MEL-BKK Partner Tariff?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2009, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: ROP Gold, Sky Awards Gold
BKK-MEL-BKK Partner Tariff?

I have just booked my roundtrip from Frankfurt to Melbourne and want my Thai wife join me from Bangkok to Melbourne in the business class.
Does anyone have an idea of how I can arrange this ticket the most economical way? I fly on the fare basis GUP2 from Frankfurt. Period of travelling will be Nov. 28 to Dec. 04. Appreciate any recommendations.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you have miles to burn you could use those miles. A Business Class ticket from a travel agent will cost you about 90000baht.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 2:37 am

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
I can't do better than au$3000, that's about as low as it will go.. If you have points, buy Q and upgrade as along as your wife is on your list. Malaysian have bedrock offer this week and not that I would recommend it JQ have a good november price. Virgin starting a direct service from Phuket to MEL, but I don't have any details, regards bkkrop
Old Nov 2, 2009, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Thanks! I think that is what I will do, buy Q in Bangkok and use my points. Any idea about the seats on TG461? 4 months I had the new seats on a TG flight to MEL, but on the way back the old seats (TG462).
Old Nov 2, 2009, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by dattel17
Thanks! I think that is what I will do, buy Q in Bangkok and use my points. Any idea about the seats on TG461? 4 months I had the new seats on a TG flight to MEL, but on the way back the old seats (TG462).
Sunday night last week TG 462 had new seats in C class.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SK AAR
Sunday night last week TG 462 had new seats in C class.
Thx! Let's hope I am lucky too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.