Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dining in Houston's Galleria area

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2009, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Dining in Houston's Galleria area

My trip to Houston is in four days. Never visited the city and would like restaurant recommendations that are near the InterContinental Houston hotel where i'm staying. Help is appreciated!
Old Jul 9, 2009, 1:03 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Southwest A List, United Silver, Jumeirah One Silver, Marriott Silver
Plenty of options available, what type of food are you looking for? There are big chains such as Grand Luxe Cafe, Cheesecake Factory, Kona Grill, Maggiano's, etc. There are some non-chains like Arcodoro, which are all very close to the IC.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 1:01 pm

Programs: CO - Gold, Marriott- Gold, HH- Gold, Hyatt Diamond, miscellaneous nothing on many
Oceanairre in the Galleria mall is also quite nice. Cafe Annie is a Houston high-end favorite. If Americas is open, that is a not-to-be-missed opportunity. The dining room is stunning and the food fabulous.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.