Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lie Flat Business Routes from DFW

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2020, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Lie Flat Business Routes from DFW

Does anyone know if there is a listing or search for all routes (mainly international) with lie-flat business class from DFW? I have lots of miles saved up for an anniversary trip in 2021 and am curious if I'm missing any options.
Old Sep 30, 2020, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLAT, Marriott Titanium/LT PLAT
I don't know of any domestic flights that do lie flat, except maybe to Hawaii.

International -- many come to mind. You can fly to Asia, Europe, South America and Middle East using AA and its partners. Depends on where you want to go and how many miles you got to burn.

Maybe pick a place first and then start looking for the seats.
Old Oct 1, 2020, 12:43 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by anaggie
I don't know of any domestic flights that do lie flat, except maybe to Hawaii.
In addition to Hawaii, AA typically does at least 1x daily 777/787s with lie-flat J to LAX/MIA/ORD out of DFW.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 3:10 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by econ
In addition to Hawaii, AA typically does at least 1x daily 777/787s with lie-flat J to LAX/MIA/ORD out of DFW.
I've also seen lie-flats DFW-CUN on occasional frequencies.
rayfes likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 5:44 am

Programs: Free agent AAdvantage LT GLD
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
I've also seen lie-flats DFW-CUN on occasional frequencies.
Yes this Xmas they are flying 787's roughly 12/17 to 1/4. I booked CUN-DFW-AUS in J for $372 which is cheaper than the WN n/s to AUS lol
Old Oct 18, 2020, 9:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by rayfes
Yes this Xmas they are flying 787's roughly 12/17 to 1/4. I booked CUN-DFW-AUS in J for $372 which is cheaper than the WN n/s to AUS lol
I'm booked DFW-CUN-DFW 12/17-12/22 in J, maybe we'll see ya.
Old Oct 19, 2020, 12:21 pm

Programs: Free agent AAdvantage LT GLD
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
I'm booked DFW-CUN-DFW 12/17-12/22 in J, maybe we'll see ya.
Based on your user name I'd love talking lake life with you and how Austin and Dallas differ but alas I'm flying 12/19 to 12/30. Enjoy that widebody I know I will!
Old Oct 19, 2020, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by rayfes
Based on your user name I'd love talking lake life with you and how Austin and Dallas differ but alas I'm flying 12/19 to 12/30. Enjoy that widebody I know I will!
I spend plenty of time down in Austin on the lake!

Some friends and I throw a big event on Lake Travis each year, if you're out there let me know!

https://www.lonestarmasterbash.com/ (Disclaimer: This link is to a website to which I contribute/have a financial interest)
rayfes likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.