Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Porter service

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Porter service

We are arriving at George Bush Int Airport from London with 9 check in bags+ carry on( 2 adults 1 child, moving to USA for work ).
We have car rental reservation with Nasional.
Do they have porter service in the airport? Any sugestion how we can handle this luggages as I knew we have to take shuttle bus to the rental car center. Is it possible if one of us ( adult) get the car and the rest waiting some where in the airport with the luggages? thanks
Old Jul 30, 2015, 3:23 pm

Programs: UA Silver, IHG Plat AMB, Hertz Pres. Circle, Avis Presidents Club; Caesars Diamond Plus
Originally Posted by Anab76
We are arriving at George Bush Int Airport from London with 9 check in bags+ carry on( 2 adults 1 child, moving to USA for work ).
We have car rental reservation with Nasional.
Do they have porter service in the airport? Any sugestion how we can handle this luggages as I knew we have to take shuttle bus to the rental car center. Is it possible if one of us ( adult) get the car and the rest waiting some where in the airport with the luggages? thanks
They have skycaps who can help you load the luggage into your car, but I wouldn't recommend trying to load it all into the rental car bus. Your idea of one adult going to get the car while everyone else waits at the terminal should work fine. You'll be arriving at Terminal E. Just have them pick you up at Terminal E Arriving Flights. It's a covered area, so you could even wait outside. It will take a while, though. Allow time for the person to take the bus to the car rental center, perhaps stand in line at the rental counter, then drive back to the Terminal. It's only a few miles away, but I'd allow at least 30 minutes on a good day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.