Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

How Do You Unsubscribe From a Specific Thread Notification?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2007, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum 2.3MM (Lifetime PLT)

How can I subscribe from receiving e-mail alerts of specific threads? It would be easy to ignore them, but I am afraid of reaching the 500 thread limit.

Yes, I have tried the Help page. Yes, I have tried Search. I am looking for step by step instructions and would appreciate them from anyone who knows.
Old Oct 13, 2007, 6:26 pm
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
On "My FlyerTalk" click on "List Subscriptions," go to the one(s) you want to delete and check the end check box, go to the bottom drop-down "Selected Threads:" and select ""Delete Subscription" and "GO."
Old Oct 13, 2007, 8:56 pm
Community Director Emerita

I'm unaware of any limitation in the number of threads for which you can have subscriptions. However, PMs are limited to 500.
Old Oct 15, 2007, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I'm unaware of any limitation in the number of threads for which you can have subscriptions.
Yeah, neither am I. And, IF there is a limit, I'm sure jfe will be one of the first to find out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.