Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Use of Itineraries Section

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2006, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Use of Itineraries Section

Hi, I need some help with the Itineraries forum...I have never used it before.
Can you delete an entry? If so how? Can you move an entry, if so how? I am trying to insert a trip on August 8, 2006. I entered it several times as I did not see it appear on that calander date. Then I started looking for other dates and sure enough, it shows up on Aug 10, 2006. Why?
Is there a way to search this forum for a given flight or TFer or flight number, etc, if so how?

Thanks in advance
LWW
Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:14 am
Tim at WebFlyer

These duplicate and misplaced entries have been cleaned up. Thanks,

Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Tim:
Thanks, I also attempted to post on a departure Aug 8 several times and it never appeared either . Also, anyway to search for a flight # or FT handle in this area?
Thanks
LWW
Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Tim:
I just checked the calander and the Aug 8, 06 entry now shows but my Aug 16 does not. Again, I tried to enter it just a few minutes ago and it did not appear within 5 minutes. Is there a significant delay on the site between the time one enters info and the time the record appears?
Thanks
LWW
Old Aug 1, 2006, 11:14 am
Tim at WebFlyer

The entries you entered for the 8th did show up, there were about 4-5 of them that were dupes that I removed.

Your entry for the 16th should show up immediately upon entry, though you have to refresh the calendar page to see your entry. I just made an entry to verify this. Let me know how this works for you now, thanks,

Old Aug 1, 2006, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Hi again Tim:

I just do not understand what I could be doing wrong. I still did not see my entry for August 16,2006 UA896 appear and I got out of the flyertalk board and then get back in and re-entered data but nothing.
Sorry for the confusion and thanks in advance for the help.
Lewis
Old Aug 2, 2006, 4:28 pm
Tim at WebFlyer

Hmm. Just checked and I am seeing your entry for the 16th. Are you seeing it now?

Old Aug 2, 2006, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tim at WebFlyer
Hmm. Just checked and I am seeing your entry for the 16th. Are you seeing it now?
Hi again Tim, and thanks for all of your help.

Is there any way for me to simply delete my schedule as it has now changed?
If not, I am sorry to trouble you but I need to delete entries for UA 895 for 747LWW on August 8 and UA flight 896 for Aug 16 and the duplicates that somehow are appearing on August 17 for 747LWW.

My plan is to re-enter my now changed schedule ONE TIME and wait several hrs. and see what appears on the calander.

Again, I ask if I can edit, delete my entries and also, if I can search the calender in any way?

Again, thanks

747LWW
Old Aug 2, 2006, 9:13 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
AFAIK the FT itineraries calendar isnt editable other than through HOM (eg Tim). May I suggest if you are going to be changing schedules there are other tools that are available that don't burden HOM. Eg most if not all major airline forums have a calendar/lounge meets thread system of their own.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
AFAIK the FT itineraries calendar isnt editable other than through HOM (eg Tim). May I suggest if you are going to be changing schedules there are other tools that are available that don't burden HOM. Eg most if not all major airline forums have a calendar/lounge meets thread system of their own.
Thanks for the advice Kiwi. I do not wish to burden HOM (whatever that means) but I do not wish to leave uncorrected info on the site.
I wonder why we cannot edit?
I use the UA thread often but I thought their calender related to RRC only. Am I wrong?
Thanks in advance for your advice!
LWW
Old Aug 3, 2006, 9:20 am
Tim at WebFlyer

There is not functionality to delete/edit dates for the itinerary calendars at this time, no. If you need to update the entries, just let me know which entries need to be deleted and which need to be updated (and to what). Thanks,

Old Aug 3, 2006, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tim at WebFlyer
There is not functionality to delete/edit dates for the itinerary calendars at this time, no. If you need to update the entries, just let me know which entries need to be deleted and which need to be updated (and to what). Thanks,
Thanks for your follow-up post.

I very much appreciate your kind assistance. Please see my post # 8 above which is basically requesting that all of my entries now appearing on the August, 2006 calander be deleted.

Thanks

Lewis
Old Aug 7, 2006, 9:12 am
Tim at WebFlyer

These entries have been removed. Thanks,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.