Wiki Posts
Search

FT timestamp does not reflect winter time

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2005, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1MM, Hyatt Gold, SPG lifetime
FT timestamp does not reflect winter time

Jet lagged and nothing to do, noticed that the time stamps show summer time (or maybe Newfoundland time).
Old Nov 3, 2005, 6:57 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Originally Posted by MilesAndMore
Jet lagged and nothing to do, noticed that the time stamps show summer time (or maybe Newfoundland time).
As this is more a "Technical Issues" item, I'll move it there for further discussion. Ocn Vw 1K, Co-Moderator.
Old Nov 3, 2005, 8:29 pm

Programs: FB-Gold, SPG-Plat, Priority Club-Plat
Originally Posted by MilesAndMore
I had the same problem for the past 2 days, but this morning it corrected to the proper time. Sounds like FT is having major problems throughout the system ever since Oct. 31.
Old Nov 3, 2005, 8:30 pm

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
While I live in a part of the world where I don't have to worry about that, I wonder if it may have something to do with your settings. Have you tried to check your DST settings (go to Edit Options under MyFlyerTalk, and scroll down the page) to ensure they are correct?
Old Nov 4, 2005, 2:52 am
SLF

Programs: Various
Some have reported that logging out and back into FT has fixed it. Check your timezone settings are correct first: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/profi...do=editoptions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.