Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

"Done, but with errors on page"

Old Oct 27, 2005, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, SPG Plat, Meridien Moments Gold

Might this have something to do with the banners? Every single forum page (forum overviews, threads, reply page, new thread page, etc) shows this error.

My details:
IE6
WXP

The contents of the error:

"Line: 2
Char: 1
Error: syntax error"

Kind regards,
Maurits
Old Oct 27, 2005, 11:23 am
Tim at WebFlyer

Thanks for the heads up, it does look like this has to do with an ad campaign that is running on FT. We will be contacting the ad company to try and resolve this. It doesn't appear that this problem breaks the functionality of the site so most people will probably not notice it... thanks,

--Tim

Originally Posted by Maurits
Might this have something to do with the banners? Every single forum page (forum overviews, threads, reply page, new thread page, etc) shows this error.

My details:
IE6
WXP

The contents of the error:

"Line: 2
Char: 1
Error: syntax error"

Kind regards,
Maurits

Old Oct 27, 2005, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for your response, Tim!

Kind regards,
Maurits
Old Oct 28, 2005, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I get syntax error on almost every page and most times it freezes up and I have to close the FT window and start over. Makes using the site virtually impossible at times! I've tried it on different computers and it does the same thing so I don't think it's my computer. Hope someone can fix it, thanks for your help!!
Old Oct 29, 2005, 10:20 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, United Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz #1 Gold
Me too. I also fequently get pages that start to load and then go to page unavailable. Is this the same problem?
Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:37 am

Programs: BA
I'm getting lots of the "Done but with errors on page" messages too. In fact I got one right now replying to this thread. Seems to have been happening for several days now.

Sometimes the page eventually comes, sometimes it doesn't, and I have to refresh the page to get it. Sometimes takes several goes.
Old Oct 31, 2005, 12:12 pm
Tim at WebFlyer

Some of the problem described sound like they are not related to the ad problem discussed here... We have reported this to our ad company and I would think it would have been fixed by now, but I can see too that it has not.

Thanks for the heads up that the problem is still there.

Old Oct 31, 2005, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Hi Tim,

For me it seems that the problem is solved now. I haven't seen any Javascript errors this evening yet. Thanks ever so much for your work.

Kind regards,
Maurits

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.