Problems with FT site?

Old Jun 25, 2005, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
Problems with FT site?

Did anyone else experience problems a few days ago with this site? When I opened it up on Tuesday or Wednesday the site looked different as most of the buttons were gone. Buttons like "Reply" "New Threads" etc.

Good news they are all back for me now. At first I wondered if it had something to do with my downloading new anti virus software. That may have been the cause but on the otherhand I had no problems with anyother sites.

Everything is fine now, just curious if I was alone?
Old Jun 25, 2005, 11:06 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
If you weren't, you would probably find out in the Technical Issues forum....

William
Old Jun 25, 2005, 2:03 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 100,000miler
Did anyone else experience problems a few days ago with this site? When I opened it up on Tuesday or Wednesday the site looked different as most of the buttons were gone.
Yes, there was a problem (see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445881) ...
Old Jun 25, 2005, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
thanks for sharing this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.