Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

"Mark forums read" from the "My Flyertalk" page - go back to "My Flyertalk"?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Mark forums read" from the "My Flyertalk" page - go back to "My Flyertalk"?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2004, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Question "Mark forums read" from the "My Flyertalk" page - go back to "My Flyertalk"?

Not a major issue at all, I am just curious about this. Sometimes, from the "My Flyertalk" page, I use the "Mark Forums Read" function in the dropdown menu from the Quick Links.

After the forums are marked as read, I am not taken back to "My Flyertalk", but to the general forum overview page.

Would it technically be difficult to make it jump back to the page one was last viewing, in this case "My Flyertalk"?

Thanks
Old Nov 2, 2004, 9:39 am

That's just the way the board is programmed to behave, and it's not a setting that we can change without modifying the code that runs the board.

Sorry about that -- we agree that that is not the best way for it to work.

Originally Posted by attorney28
Not a major issue at all, I am just curious about this. Sometimes, from the "My Flyertalk" page, I use the "Mark Forums Read" function in the dropdown menu from the Quick Links.

After the forums are marked as read, I am not taken back to "My Flyertalk", but to the general forum overview page.

Would it technically be difficult to make it jump back to the page one was last viewing, in this case "My Flyertalk"?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.