Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

"Sorry, the administrator has disabled signatures." What gives?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2004, 11:18 pm
Original Poster

My signature:

I am not a sanctioned representative of Delta on these boards, just an interested participant. I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board and to provide my opinion and/or to try to answer Qs. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question (in any capacity). Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions to get a corporately-supported reply. www.delta.com/email

is very important as it legally covers my butt when posting in the Delta forum. I just went through 50 or so posts dating back to April 2004 and added my signature.

In the MyFlyerTalk section, it says: "Sorry, the administrator has disabled signatures." Any idea why?
Old Aug 13, 2004, 11:52 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
People were putting inappropriate things in their signatures that had no relevance to FlyerTalk and were much more OMNI related.
Old Aug 14, 2004, 8:31 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by StSebastian
People were putting inappropriate things in their signatures that had no relevance to FlyerTalk and were much more OMNI related.
---

Please see:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ight=signature
Old Aug 14, 2004, 8:50 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Put your "signature" in the "location" box in your profile, and then it will be shown to the side of all your posts.
Old Aug 16, 2004, 3:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Originally Posted by cblaisd

Put your "signature" in the "location" box in your profile, and then it will be shown to the side of all your posts.
Wow - super helpful comment when as you were told the signature actally needs to say:

"I am not a sanctioned representative of Delta on these boards, just an interested participant. I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board and to provide my opinion and/or to try to answer Qs. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question (in any capacity). Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions to get a corporately-supported reply. "www.delta.com/email
Old Aug 16, 2004, 4:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ozstamps
Wow - super helpful comment when as you were told the signature actally needs to say:

"I am not a sanctioned representative of Delta on these boards, just an interested participant. I'm only here trying to shed light on DL issues brought up on this board and to provide my opinion and/or to try to answer Qs. I do work for Delta, but I don't represent DL's final word when answering a question (in any capacity). Please e-mail Customer Care with your questions to get a corporately-supported reply. "www.delta.com/email
Oh please...

Even you should be able to shorten that so it does fit.

Cblaisd was just trying to help, which is more can be said about your "rolleyes" post.
Old Aug 16, 2004, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
You could just copy and paste... That might also work. Keep the sig. in a text file and open it up everytime you need it, but cblaisd's idea does work best.

aloha

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.