Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Is anything going to happen about the threads that went missing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2004, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Alaska MVP Gold

There are a number of threads that have been reported "missing" since the change-over to the new software. E.g., Hampton Reviews, Avis AWD, How many airports have you been to . . .

I'm sure you guys still have your hands full with dealing with other change-over things, so I don't mean to complain that you haven't dealt with this yet.

But I am curious as to whether anything can be done at all . . . will the technical staff get to these reports at some point and try to resurrect the threads, are we SOL, or something in between?

Thanks.
Old May 1, 2004, 10:17 am

Probably somewhere in between.

In making the change we had to lose threads that had corrupted data.

We have archives of some of those threads and we're working on plans on how to reestablish those threads, unfortunately it's not a simple thing to do.
Originally Posted by Mehdron
There are a number of threads that have been reported "missing" since the change-over to the new software. E.g., Hampton Reviews, Avis AWD, How many airports have you been to . . .

I'm sure you guys still have your hands full with dealing with other change-over things, so I don't mean to complain that you haven't dealt with this yet.

But I am curious as to whether anything can be done at all . . . will the technical staff get to these reports at some point and try to resurrect the threads, are we SOL, or something in between?

Thanks.
Old May 1, 2004, 12:04 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, DL Silver, TSA Harassee
John,

Thanks for your answer. On a Saturday no less!

Also,

Thanks to you and Dan for all of your hard work and dedication throughout this process!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.