Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to save or bookmark a post to favorites for later reference?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2024, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC

The closest thing I can see is to subscribe to a thread, but sometimes there are specific posts that I would like to reference later on that are buried in threads with 10+ pages of posts and it's difficult to find what I need. It would be great to have a "save post" or "bookmark post" feature.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 8:20 pm

This works in Firefox for me. Click on the little number in the top right hand corner of a thread and it will open a new tab showing the sinngle post and with a unique URL for that post. This new tab can then be bookmarked and will take you to that specific post every time.
SPN Lifer and IBJoel like this.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 9:39 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by gobluetwo
The closest thing I can see is to subscribe to a thread, but sometimes there are specific posts that I would like to reference later on that are buried in threads with 10+ pages of posts and it's difficult to find what I need. It would be great to have a "save post" or "bookmark post" feature.
Originally Posted by ft101
This works in Firefox for me. Click on the little number in the top right hand corner of a thread and it will open a new tab showing the sinngle post and with a unique URL for that post. This new tab can then be bookmarked and will take you to that specific post every time.
ft101 is correct. Every post has its own URL
Old Jan 12, 2024, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ft101
I was hoping for a message board solution (i.e., go to my control panel or MyFlyertalk to see saved posts), but I guess the browser favorites workaround will have to do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.