Mobile site - ads & cookies

Old Nov 1, 2023, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Mobile site - ads & cookies

So when looking at individual threads on the mobile site, I am now greeted with ugly ads that cover the lower third of the screen, each and every time I look at a different thread. I can't be the only person who simply does not read these things and find them simply annoying.

Add to that the fact that viewing the latest post no longer works (it just reloads the first thread), the mobile site is now a pain to use.

The desktop version is fine.
Old Nov 2, 2023, 11:47 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Could you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Old Nov 3, 2023, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
Could you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Here you go:

Old Nov 6, 2023, 12:57 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by PAL62V
Here you go:
Unfortunately, those ads are becoming more commonplace on mobile sites across the board. I will let our ad team know about your (understandable) displeasure with tthem
Old Nov 6, 2023, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
Unfortunately, those ads are becoming more commonplace on mobile sites across the board. I will let our ad team know about your (understandable) displeasure with tthem
Thanks - but also I have noticed that when the ads are present, the icon allowing you to go directly to the latest unread post doesn't work. May be related to the ads?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.