Wiki Posts
Search

Not Getting E-Mails From Subscribed Threads

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2022, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Not Getting E-Mails From Subscribed Threads

For the past week or two I have not been getting e-mails when there have been additional posts/replies to threads I am subscribed to. I've checked my spam folder and they are not there either. ?????
Old Jun 8, 2022, 10:04 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Make sure you have FlyerTalk whitelisted in your settings. About how many subscription emails are you receiving a day normally?
Old Jun 8, 2022, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
Make sure you have FlyerTalk whitelisted in your settings. About how many subscription emails are you receiving a day normally?
I was receiving an e-mail every time there was a new post to a thread I was subscribed to. Not every day, as I don't subscribe to 50 threads. About 2 weeks ago it all stopped for no reason despite my posting several questions and marking them "instant e-mail notification":. They should at least go into my spam folder, which they aren't.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 6:33 pm
Original Poster

This problem still has not been resolved. I even changed my e-mail address in Flyertalk to a gmail address and I am still not getting replies to subscribed threads. Who at FlyerTalk can help ???
Old Jun 21, 2022, 11:44 am
Administrator

I'm looking into it with our tech team. They aren't ending up in your Gmail spam folder, correct?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:15 pm
Administrator

OK a few possibilities:
  1. Were you opening/reading every message you WERE getting?
  2. Could you give me an example of a thread you should be receiving notifications for, which you recently posted in?
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:05 am
Original Poster

OK a few possibilities:
  1. Were you opening/reading every message you WERE getting?
  2. Could you give me an example of a thread you should be receiving notifications for, which you recently posted in?
This thread (Technical Support) has not generated any e-mails despite your posting a response. I have checked the gmail spam folder and nothing is there. So I wasn't getting any e-mails on my AOL account and not in my GMAIL account after I changed my e-mail address.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 9:02 am
Original Poster

I'm looking into it with our tech team. They aren't ending up in your Gmail spam folder, correct?
Any update on this problem?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:01 pm
Administrator

Originally Posted by JIMCHI
Any update on this problem?
No, but on another site someone had the same issue. They checked with their company IT person and their server was marking the messages as spam and blocking them completely.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.