Help resetting email and password

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2022, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Location: San Francisco, CA USA // UA 1K 2 Million Miler, AA EXP 2MM, HH Diamond, SPG Plat // Easily found on SFO-ORDs

I've been a longtime member, so long that my username is attached to a long-defunct email of mine.

I'd like to reset both email and password. I'm not sure how to contact Support, as I think they'll want to email me -- and that account is, as I said, defunct.

Ideas? Thanks for the help!
Old Jan 1, 2022, 9:37 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Select "Username/Password error" as the reason. Include the details concerning your username and old and new email addresses along with your request.
WindowSeatFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.