Carry on

Old Feb 26, 2021, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Carry on

If Ive already checked in online, put I didnt have a carry on, is it too late to change it to have a carry on?
Old Feb 26, 2021, 5:29 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by Shaunna Salazar
If Ive already checked in online, put I didnt have a carry on, is it too late to change it to have a carry on?
It would help if we knew which airline you are flying and the type of ticket (Basic Economy?) as those can both impact the answer.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 11:05 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
TO the o.p.

Please private message either myself or forum Co-Moderator JDiver and let us know which airline, and we will re-open this thread and move to the appropriate airline forum.

cblaisd, Co-Moderator, Technical Support forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.