Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Link back to forum disappearing from thread (infinite scroll)

Old Apr 8, 19, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Northwest WorldPerks, Amtrak Guest Rewards

Noticed today when browsing on my iPad that the header of the page is only showing the thread that Iím on, but the quick link back to the forum has been inconsistently disappearing, making it very difficult to navigate back after reading a thread.
Old Apr 8, 19, 1:55 pm
Administrator

Hmm... I am having a hard time picturing what you mean. Can you post screen shots?
Old Apr 8, 19, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Tried posting a screenshot, but it simply doesn't work from mobile, so had to wait until I could do it on a desktop.

Anyway, where it says United Airlines Fleet Updates [2019 Edition], there is normally a set of links to the United forum, Miles & Points, etc., so I can quickly go back to the main page. But, for a few threads I was reading this morning, those links were gone. Plus, without much in the way of other links, it was difficult to get back to the previous forum.

Top left corner just shows thread title, doesnít have forum link.
Old Apr 8, 19, 5:23 pm
Administrator

You're using the mobile skin. If you find the button at the bottom that says VIEW FULL SITE you'll see what you're looking for.
Old Apr 8, 19, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

I'm confused. Isn't this the mobile skin? It has a very different setup for both the header and footer (I just switched to it). The one I had earlier looks pretty much exactly the way it does on a desktop. But the missing link paths weren't consistent. Some threads would show them, others wouldn't.

Old Apr 9, 19, 2:43 pm
Administrator

Ah -- you're using Infinite Scroll. You can turn it off at MyFlyerTalk, Edit Options, Disable Infinite Scroll

JDiver and rmadisonwi like this.

Search this Thread