How to start a New thread

Old Feb 5, 2019, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

How to start a New thread

New member here.
I want to post a question about travel in Japan, but I don't see how to start a new thread.
Thanks,
Mike
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:28 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

If you remember the steps you took to publish your initial post above, simply follow this link to the Japan Forum and use the same process to create a post there. https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/japan-509/

As a friendly hint, you might want to search the archive of the Japan Forum to see if there's an existing thread that may have content relevant to your question.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:38 pm
Suspended

Nice to have a chat with you buddy. You already did it. Just follow the direction what the OP said already. )
Old Feb 5, 2019, 11:35 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

On every forum’s page, there’s the New Thread starter (highlighted with red in the illustration below).

By the way, an excellent resource for travel in Japan is https://www.japan-guide.com

JDiver, Co-Moderator
Attached Images  

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 5, 2019 at 11:42 pm
Old Feb 6, 2019, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Wow, I must have been asleep!! I looked for the New Thread button but didn't see it.
Thanks!
JDiver likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.