Reload this Page >

How to show subscribed threads on mobile

Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:09 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold

As much as I hate to complain, I’m amazed that a site for mobile professionals still doesn’t show us our subscribed threads with new posts in our control panel when using the mobile site. Is there an ETA for adding this? Thanks.

EDIT: Solved.

Last edited by joe_miami; Aug 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Old Aug 27, 2018, 9:34 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
I will move this to the Technical Support forum, which is a more apt place to receive a response from Internet Brands staff re your question.

cblaisd, Co-Moderator
The Suggestion Box forum
joe_miami likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 11:16 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Hi Joe,

To see your subscribed threads on the mobile skin, just click on the menu in the upper left. There's a link in there, so you can easily access them on any page.

Last edited by JDiver; Oct 31, 2018 at 8:15 am Reason: Add highlighting for members seeking answer
Old Aug 28, 2018, 11:20 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
Hi Joe,

To see your subscribed threads on the mobile skin, just click on the menu in the upper left. There's a link in there, so you can easily access them on any page.
Damn, how did I miss that? Is that new? The last time I inquired, someone told me that viewing subscribed threads wasn't supported on mobile.

Thanks very much.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 8:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
Hi Joe,

Joel, thanks again for the reply back in August. I'm able to see my subscribed threads on the mobile site, but if I click on a link for a thread with new posts, it always takes me to the first page of the thread instead of the first unread comment. Is this a known limitation or am I doing something wrong (or have an incorrect setting)? Thanks again.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 10:54 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by joe_miami
Joel, thanks again for the reply back in August. I'm able to see my subscribed threads on the mobile site, but if I click on a link for a thread with new posts, it always takes me to the first page of the thread instead of the first unread comment. Is this a known limitation or am I doing something wrong (or have an incorrect setting)? Thanks again.
Click on the button circled in red here:
IBobi and joe_miami like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.