How do you view/access flyertalk?

Old Jun 13, 18, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ultimate Rewards
How do you view/access flyertalk?

Hi y'all!

I'm curious how people view flyertalk? Which of the following describes you?
  1. Go to flyertalk.com and peruse
  2. Use a service to email certain threads to yourself
  3. Use an RSS feed or newsreader of some kind
  4. Use an app to access flyertalk
  5. Only come to get specific questions answered
  6. Don't come that often, but would like easier access
I'm number 6! I want to come more often, but I am slightly overwhelmed. I like a couple of the blogs I follow because they give me daily summaries over email. I know this might not be possible with flyertalk, but I'm curious how others utilize flyertalk to see if there are apps or services you use to make this more accessible to you (or what your case usage is of flyertalk).

Thanks for your input! I hope this will help me.
Old Jun 13, 18, 2:01 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Since this thread involves feedback about technical aspects of Flyertalk, I think it's better suited for our Technical Support forum.

chgoeditor
co-moderator, Info Desk
Old Jun 14, 18, 7:31 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to the Technical Support and Feedback forum.

Before I became a Moderator, I mostly looked for information useful to my travels - hotels, hotel programs, as well as airline FFP, routes, pricing, aircraft seating and comfort, airport information, etc. I wanted to follow certain topics of interest to me, so Insubscrubed to them.

Are you familiar with subscribing to threads that cover topics you are interested in? See below:
Attached Images    
IBJoel likes this.
Old Jun 14, 18, 10:53 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by laffingleigh View Post
I like a couple of the blogs I follow because they give me daily summaries over email. I know this might not be possible with flyertalk, but I'm curious how others utilize flyertalk to see if there are apps or services you use to make this more accessible to you (or what your case usage is of flyertalk).

Thanks for your input! I hope this will help me.
Hi Leigh, you can always subscribe to threads and forums to get email notifications (either instantly, daily, or weekly). So if you were interested in learning more about Ultimate Rewards, you could subscribe to the Chase forum by clicking on "Forum Tools" on the top-right of the thread listing, and selecting "Subscribe to This Forum".
JDiver likes this.
Old Jun 18, 18, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ultimate Rewards
That, right there, is a super useful tool. Thank you!
IBobi likes this.

Search this Thread