Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk.com now blacklisted as spam domain

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2018, 7:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Silver Fox
Well I had to use IE just now to post a reply as I cannot seem to at this moment in time with my ad blocking software. The site with ads is like a bill board. Heck they are not even subtle and are in your face, slow everything down, I don't know how anybody could use this site without an ad blocker. Anyway, perhaps it is coinicdence so we will see where this heads.

Edited to add that with ublock on, I cannot reply/edit and get to this box I am tryping in.
Same situation. Earlier today I was able to use FT/post/edit/reply in a normal way, even w/ ublock. This evening can't do squat via Chrome & while I can reply via IE, that's about it (and I hate IE). Just noticed in another thread that IBobi has said the only way we'll be able to use the site is to uninstall the adblockers or whitelist FT. And in another thread, others are expressing concern about whitelisting FT because of some of the malicious stuff.

Cheers.
Silver Fox likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.