Google Adds blocking text

Old Feb 21, 2018, 4:01 am
Original Poster

firstly my apologies if this is the wrong place to post this problem
Recently whenever I go into a post the right hand side of the text is blocked by large google ads and I have great difficulty in reading the post. Blocking ads does not work because I just get a large coloured oblong blocking the text. Besides flyer talk is not happy that I am blocking the ads. Moving the text from right to left does not work, as it also moves the add. Same problem trying to move the ad to the right.
very annoying please help as this is not a problem with any other web sight or forum.
very irritating but as soon as I open a post half the text is covered by large adds. This does not happen on any other forum

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 22, 2018 at 10:34 am Reason: Merge posts
Old Feb 21, 2018, 4:19 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
There is a tech support forum where you can report this

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/tech...-feedback-386/
Old Feb 21, 2018, 2:44 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
If you're zooming in on the page (for instance, on a small mobile screen), this may happen. I recommend using the mobile skin.

If you're not zooming on a phone/tablet, and this is happening, please tell me about your setup and send a screen shot.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

The text FlyerTalk is vey small and it is necessary to expand the screen. It only affect FlyerTalk and only recently

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.