Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

How do I talk to 'The Flyertalk Team'

Old Oct 27, 17, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: No change fees keep me tied to WN. Choice and Marriott hotels primarily.

I am currently getting boxes to the right chastising me for using ad blockers from 'the flyer talk team'. I would love to discuss this with the Flyertalk team. How do i do that?
Old Oct 28, 17, 7:45 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by lougord99 View Post
I am currently getting boxes to the right chastising me for using ad blockers from 'the flyer talk team'. I would love to discuss this with the Flyertalk team. How do i do that?
The proper venue to interact with FlyerTalk Admin is the Technical Support and Feedback forum (link).

Those using ad blockers and experiencing anomalies are generally not supported by FT; there are features unavailable to those not signed in, and there is a pop up that will display to ad blocking giftware. There is no way that will change from the FlyerTalk end. The use if ad blocking software deprives FlyerTalk of the sole revenue that provides for free access to FlyerTalk. The thread New FT features 27 Mar 2017 for logged in users not using ad blockers is the best place to start.

Please do visit our forum. I'm sure you'll find useful information for your FT membership and it's use.

JDiver, Co-Moderator, Technical Support and Feedback forum
Old Oct 28, 17, 10:02 am
Moderator: Information Desk, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
I will move this to our Technical Support forum.

chgoeditor
co-moderator, Info Desk
Old Oct 30, 17, 5:02 pm
Administrator

Originally Posted by lougord99 View Post
Hi!
Old Nov 3, 17, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL PM, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Is there any interest/desire to restart an ad-free version (paid)? I feel a little guilty blocking ads on FT, but there are just... so many that I can't stand it.
Old Nov 3, 17, 6:00 pm
Moderator Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Honors Diamond
Good afternoon!

The op has made a very specific request to discuss a matter with IB staff.

I have therefore deleted posts that weren't on topic or which purported to speak for IB staff.

If you are a) IB staff, or b) have a question related to this matter for IB staff, feel free to post in this thread. Otherwise....

cblaisd
Co-Moderator,
Technical Support Forum

ETA: After discussion among us, we are closing this thread. The op's original question has been asked and answered.

cblaisd & jdiver
Co-Moderators, Technical Support forum

Last edited by cblaisd; Nov 4, 17 at 8:24 am

Search this Thread