Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the Post New Thread button

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2016, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:DM; HHs:Gold
Where is the Post New Thread button

I can't find the the Post New Thread button on any page but this one. What am I doing wrong. I want to post a question in one of the Delta forums but absolutely am baffled by the apparent absence of this button. Thanks.
Old May 26, 2016, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by jrhardy
I can't find the the Post New Thread button on any page but this one. What am I doing wrong. I want to post a question in one of the Delta forums but absolutely am baffled by the apparent absence of this button. Thanks.
I'm seeing it in the usual location (top & bottom left of page) everywhere, incl the Delta forum.
Old May 26, 2016, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the prompt response. I see "Post Reply" but not "New Post" or "New Thread" or anything like that. Is there some switch I need to find or something to enable? Under the Posting Rules at the bottom, it says I may post new threads and replies.
Old May 26, 2016, 6:26 am

Originally Posted by jrhardy
Thanks for the prompt response. I see "Post Reply" but not "New Post" or "New Thread" or anything like that. Is there some switch I need to find or something to enable? Under the Posting Rules at the bottom, it says I may post new threads and replies.
If you're seeing "Post Reply," you're in a specific thread. Go up one level to the forum home, e.g., http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-skymiles-665/
Old May 26, 2016, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Thanks, I will try that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.