Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Recieving email updates when specific Airport mentioned in Thread?

Old Oct 13, 2015, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,

Sorry, I tried searching but realized I have no idea what to search.

I am looking to set something up in the Premium Fares forum, where I would receive a notification when YYC is mentioned anywhere in the forum (or maybe just in the title). Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 11:27 am

Programs: BA Gold
As far as I am aware it is not possible, though I am happy to be corrected. Subscribing to the forum and weeding through the notifications is your best bet. This is what I do.

H
Old Oct 13, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: AC Altitude -.006k

Try the IFTTT app. I use it and it works well. There is a recipe that is available for YUL that is readily modified for YYC. I imagine it might work for just the Premium fare thread, I just haven't tried.

Whitey in YUL
Old Oct 13, 2015, 12:39 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Silver, HH Gold

Yes, I have the IFTTT app (if this, then that) and set it up to look for keywords in the RSS feed for the MR forums.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to get it to do multiple keywords per recipe, so I have separate ones set up for each city (and airline) I'm interested in.
Old Oct 14, 2015, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
OK, I think I am pretty good with computers, but I guess not. Where do I find the RSS feed for the premium fares forum?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.