Search

Replying to multiple page threads

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2003, 5:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Replying to multiple page threads

I know that this has been discussed before. When we are replying to a multiple page thread, can the programing be changed so that we come back to the page we posted on?
Old Nov 24, 2003, 7:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rssrsvp:
I know that this has been discussed before. When we are replying to a multiple page thread, can the programing be changed so that we come back to the page we posted on?</font>
I think that has to do with the kind of software Flyertalk uses to host this IBB - I know vBulletin UBB code takes you back to your own post (and has many other great, enhanced features), but I'm not sure any decision has been made, or is being made, about switching codes/software.
Old Nov 24, 2003, 10:20 am
dan at WebFlyer

That is a nice feature, but as is mentioned, not something inherent to UBB. The switch to vBB should take care of that (if it's offered as a feature).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.