Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Tribalfusion slowing you down? I have solution.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2003, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum

As I posted in another thread, I've been having a problem loading pages in FT from work due to the Tribalfusion ads. In many cases it was taking 5-10 minutes (literally!) to load pages; this over a T1 line. (Probably some bad blood between Tribalfusion and our proxy servers or something.) Anyway, today, I had had enough and went looking for a solution. I found one!

If you're experiencing similar issues due to Tribalfusion ads, drop me an e-mail with your FT handle. I'm hesitant to post the solution hear by fear that it will be "blocked" and I'll be back to waiting 5-10 minutes for my dear FT pages to load!

------------------
"There are those who travel, and those who travel well."
Old Aug 18, 2003, 3:22 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Don't know what your solution is, but here's some earlier discussion that gets rid of the ad but does leave the gray banner.

http://www.flyertalk.com/travel/fttr...ML/012476.html
Old Aug 18, 2003, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
cblaid, thanks for the thread point. I should have done a search before posting... People should definitely check out that thread for the "grand" solution.

------------------
"There are those who travel, and those who travel well."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.