Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Airlines, Hotels":OUT || "Kids":IN

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2002, 10:32 am
Original Poster

"Airlines, Hotels":OUT || "Kids":IN

In FT Travel, it seems that a frequently-used forum about Airlines & Hotels has disappeared, replaced by a new forum on Traveling with Kids.

Did I miss an announcement of this, and/or is the forum I can't find actually right there in front of my nose?
Old Aug 13, 2002, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge VintageŽ) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Wideman, posted by Randy (click on the mail slot icon on the top of the first page of each forum):

posted by flyertalk (08-12-2002 through 08-22-2002)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings. Based on welcome feedback from our members, we have decided to fold the Airlines, Hotels and Car Rentals forum into TravelBuzz! since there was a common overlap and some confusion. We have already moved the most current posts in that forum to TravelBuzz! and will over the course of time complete moving the balance of the threads as well.

Also, based on feedback and the actions of our TalkBoard, we are introducing a new forum titled Travel with Children. The TalkBoard recently voted overwhelmingly to introduce this new forum and it certainly seems appropriate for many of our members.

I hope you find these changes agreeable and an enhancement of your use of the Travel forums @ FlyerTalk. Please continue to offer up your comments and suggestions as they can sometimes be as important as the content here on FlyerTalk.

Cheers,
Randy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.