Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT very sloooooooow

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2002, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Agree with SVP. Crashed totally about 30 mins back.

------------------
~ Glen ~
Old Jul 22, 2002, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Been gone most of the weekend, just like last weekend. Was this another planned outage?

Old Jul 22, 2002, 9:35 am

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
And just a favor - but if they are "planned", could they maybe be posted in the announcements section?
Old Jul 22, 2002, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ScottC:

Been gone most of the weekend, just like last weekend. Was this another planned outage?

</font>

Not sure how long a Dutch 'weekend' runs but FT was down for less than 24 hours I believe, and came back in the past hour or so.

------------------
~ Glen ~
Old Jul 22, 2002, 10:13 am
dan at WebFlyer

A script that we use to handle access logs is having problems rebooting the site after it runs. We're aware of it, and John will be looking into it when he gets back.

Sorry about the continuing problems with the weekend downtimes; it's no fun at this end, either.

Old Jul 22, 2002, 11:02 am

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
have you guys considered using something like Nagios which will monitor the site (uptime, http, smtp, etc) and email / page you if something goes down?
Old Jul 22, 2002, 11:05 am
dan at WebFlyer

I don't know about Nagios, but we've received suggestions for other site monitoring solutions. John's been speaking with Randy about that...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.