Wiki Posts
Search

Omni unavailable

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2002, 10:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Omni unavailable

I've been trying to log onto Omni for the last hour but the system is so slow that I am timed out. I'm not sure if it's because of a lack of the 'no' thread or something else. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of the technical gurus here. I posted a few things earlier this morning but now I can't even see them.

I do not have this problem with any other forum so your help is most appreciated. Thanks.

Analise
Old May 8, 2002, 10:30 am
dan at WebFlyer

The whole board is slowing down this morning, and since OMNI is one of the more popular forums (as is United), it's even slower.

It seems that our server is getting nailed heavily; we're looking into the cause and any possible relief.

Hopefully we'll have it behaving itself soon; that should bring OMNI back as well, although it'll still be slower than the other forums more than likely...

Old May 13, 2002, 12:12 pm

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
FWIW, Omni is timing out on me now...
Old May 14, 2002, 10:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by svpii:
FWIW, Omni is timing out on me now... </font>
Me too. I can't help but think the absence of the "no" thread is related to the problem.
Old May 14, 2002, 10:24 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by moondog:
Me too. I can't help but think the absence of the "no" thread is related to the problem.</font>
I think so too!!
Old May 14, 2002, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Say it ain't no?
Old May 14, 2002, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Don't no who did what but no is back! WOOHOO!!!
Old May 14, 2002, 4:01 pm

A big THANKS to the person who brought "NO" back!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.