Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I've lost my posts

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2002, 6:51 am
Original Poster

I've lost my posts

I posted two topics on the Mile Buzz and now that I want to read the answers, they are not there. I've losted: Miami for New Years eve 04/29 and Buying my tickets on the Web is a problem 04/30.

I suppose somebody moved them to some place but I don't find it. I hope they just move them and not that they delete them. Also, I've seen that when a moderator moves a subject, he leaves the subject on the first place with a message saying that it was moved to some other place.

Where are they? Why nobody told me they were moving or deleting them?
Old May 2, 2002, 7:37 am

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
I found them both in TravelBuzz - but I agree there should be a dead thread left in the original location pointing to the new location..
Old May 2, 2002, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Thanks svpii. I found them. Maybe they didn't leave a message because I'm new here and they thougt I won't say any thing.
Old May 2, 2002, 9:04 am

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
I think that's probably NOT it.

I think rather there are still some policies and procedures regarding this activity that have yet to be formalized..
Old May 2, 2002, 10:03 am
dan at WebFlyer

I sent Randy a link to this thread for his input on it...

Old May 2, 2002, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dan at WebFlyer:
I sent Randy a link to this thread for his input on it...</font>
Thank you.

Old May 5, 2002, 3:16 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by svpii:
I found them both in TravelBuzz - but I agree there should be a dead thread left in the original location pointing to the new location.. </font>
Although I agree that ideally a note should be sent to notify people of moved threads (and a link), there comes a time when the description of the forums is sufficiently clear that people should know and do better.

MilesBuzz loses its purpose and usefulness if it gets filled up with general travel talk topics.
Old May 8, 2002, 1:05 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk

It is never about being new or old on this board, it's about available time to move and notify. As has been experienced by many members on this board, we have tried to notify many of any changes. If we miss some, of course we are sorry.

Observant posting will likely resolve any missing threads by anyone. Thanks for your help in this and Chez, we've even moved posts from members who have thousands of posts to their name, so don't take it personally. It's really just a small learning curve to getting the best out of FT.
Old May 8, 2002, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Thank you Randy for your explanation. I understand perfectly and will try to post on the right list next time. Also, received your e-mail but I couldn't send you an answer because the server send me back the e-mail.
Old May 10, 2002, 1:24 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Chez:
Also, received your e-mail but I couldn't send you an answer because the server send me back the e-mail.</font>
There were some ISP issues confronting Randy & Co for a few days, but all should be resolved by now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.