Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Linux?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2001, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
Linux?

edited

Last edited by ClueByFour; Mar 22, 2010 at 3:42 pm
Old Dec 2, 2001, 12:46 pm

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ClueByFour:
Linux?</font>
At least it's not IIS
Old Dec 2, 2001, 2:19 pm

Hey, we like Linux around here!

We've been using Linux boxen for development servers for about two years -- seemed like to right time to move!
Old Dec 2, 2001, 6:34 pm

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ClueByFour:
I'd be really interested (if you guys can put such things up) in a comparison of "old" vs. new hardware/OS and whatnot. It looks like apache got bumped and the sun--&gt;linux switch happened, but I'm much too ethical to poke any further
</font>
Yeah, that'd be cool!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.