Wiki Posts
Search

adsafeprotected.com?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
adsafeprotected.com?

I have found Flyertalk to be real slow loading for me the last few days. Only this site. In almost all cases I notice in the bottom left it say loading or transferring or connected to adsafeprotected.com. Has anyone else been experiencing this?
Old Jan 29, 2015, 5:47 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
I've noticed that pages were constantly loading something but didn't happen to notice the site it was calling. Seems to be better this morning.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 1:43 pm

Programs: AA US
Concur with the above posters. Tell these adsafeprotected bums to clean up their bandwidth-sucking code or get rid of them.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Forgot to post back. The situation seems to have cleared up. Could have just been a server problem on their end. But there really should be a way to prevent server problems with third party ads from holding up page loading from the originating site.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 8:50 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by Cloudship
Forgot to post back. The situation seems to have cleared up. Could have just been a server problem on their end. But there really should be a way to prevent server problems with third party ads from holding up page loading from the originating site.
Concur with all of this 110%. have also been experiencing the slow loading, and seems to be from this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.